- Wearable Ionizer WI1200 is designed to be wearable. It helps to bring forest air to you wherever you go.
- With 2 millions NAIs (Negative Air Ions)/cm³ emitted at 10cm away from WI1200, it forms an invisible mask to reduce PM2.5, bacteria and virus inhaled into your body.
- Negative air ions will attach to floating particles in the air (e.g pollen and pet hair) and over time fall to the ground. Helps to alleviate allergies.
- Takes 3h to fully charge the battery.
- Battery can last up to 20h.
|Negative air ions(NAIs) emission
||2 Millions NAIs/cm³ at 10cm away from wearer
||<0.2W,3.7V battery, USB charger|
Wearable Ionizer WI1200 has a limited warranty of 1 year. Please keep your proof of purchase for verification. For more information, please refer to our product warranty policy.
The user guide of WI1200 is downloadable here.
So far so good except for....
Loving the protection it's giving me. However, noticed that it swings around vigorously on my chest like a pendulum when i wear it on the lanyard while walking. Need to find a way of improving the ergonomics if it's going to be worn for a long time while on the move. How about extending another elastic line from the bottom of the gadget to the pants or belt as a way to anchor it?
Feedback for wearable ionizer
I would prefer no light from the ionizer. Otherwise, a nice product.
Wearable Ionizer WI1200
So far I've not worn it around yet. I leave it sitting on my office table. It is also convenient to recharge since it's a USB charging cable.