- Wearable Ionizer WI-1200 is designed to be wearable. It helps to bring forest air to you wherever you go.
- With 2 millions NAIs (Negative Air Ions)/cm³ emitted at 10cm away from WI1200, it forms an invisible mask to reduce PM2.5, bacteria and virus inhaled into your body.
- Negative air ions will attach to floating particles in the air (e.g pollen and pet hair) and over time fall to the ground. Helps to alleviate allergies.
- Takes 3h to fully charge the battery.
- Battery can last up to 20h.
|Negative air ions(NAIs) emission
||2 Millions NAIs/cm³ at 10cm away from wearer
||<0.2W,3.7V battery, USB charger|
Wearable Ionizer WI-1200 has a limited warranty of 1 year. Please keep your proof of purchase for verification. For more information, please refer to our product warranty policy.
The user guide of WI-1200 is downloadable here.
So far so good except for....
Loving the protection it's giving me. However, noticed that it swings around vigorously on my chest like a pendulum when i wear it on the lanyard while walking. Need to find a way of improving the ergonomics if it's going to be worn for a long time while on the move. How about extending another elastic line from the bottom of the gadget to the pants or belt as a way to anchor it?
Feedback for wearable ionizer
I would prefer no light from the ionizer. Otherwise, a nice product.
Wearable Ionizer WI1200
So far I've not worn it around yet. I leave it sitting on my office table. It is also convenient to recharge since it's a USB charging cable.